Future Cargo, Moving Overseas Experts
We deliver international moving services at an affordable cost to individuals moving to and from Australia.
At Future Cargo we offer international moving services Australia Wide ( Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Rockhampton, Mackay, Townsville, Cairns, Darwin and Hobart) to over 450 Cities covering 190 countries globally
For every client we move overseas, our objective is to ensure:
- The international moving process is simple and stress free.
- Clients needs are met and are 100% satisfied with the international move.
We offer International Moving Services
Whether you are sending a few boxes or the entire contents of your house; we can help.
LCL – Less than Container Load
LCL Shipments are a cost effective way to move overseas if don’t have enough goods to fill a full container.
- Step 1: We collect the goods from your home, pack them on to a pallet – either on site or at our depot. If your goods are extra fragile, we can even pack them inside a fully enclosed export crate.
- Step 2: Once they goods have been collected, we deliver them in to the port. There your Consignment is packed into our shared containers, consolidated with other customers cargo and shipped to the destination.
FCL – Full Container Load
SELF PACK CONTAINERS ( We Deliver, You Pack, We Ship )
This is the most affordable means available to ship the entire contents of your home internationally !
- Step 1: We deliver an empty 20ft or 40ft shipping container to your home, usually positioning it on your driveway. We can leave the container with you for up to 14 Days, you pack it yourself.If your property is not suitable to have a container positioned on site, we have warehouses & container packing locations available in all states of Australia.
- Step 2: Once your belongings are packed inside, we collect the container, attach a special lock to the container, arrange export customs clearance on your consignment then deliver the container in to the terminal and export it to the port of destination.
INTERNATIONAL REMOVALS –
PROFESSIONAL PACKING SERVICE ( We Deliver, We Pack, We Ship )
- Step 1: We deliver an empty 20ft or 40ft shipping container to your home, either positioning it on your driveway or keeping the container on the truck ( if there is not enough room ).
- Step 2: Our Packers unpack the goods from your home and professionally pack them using Packing Materials – load and secure them in to the container.
- Step 3: Once your belongings are packed inside, we collect the container, attach a special lock to the container, arrange export customs clearance on your consignment then deliver the container in to the terminal and ship it to the port of destination.
MOTOR VEHICLE SHIPPING
We can send your Vehicle together with your furniture and belongings or even send it in a separate container. to more detailed infoYou are able to obtain more in depth knowledge best gambling app.
Our staff at our Warehouses in each state can assist with the professional packing ( blocking & bracing ) of your Motor Vehicle in to a shipping container.
Blocking is the process of securing each of the 4 wheels with chocks of wood, ( commonly in a L or I Shape ) to reduce movement – or even just a single block keeping the wheel in place is sufficient.
Bracing is the process of using ratchet straps to secure the vehicle to the tie down points inside the container.
We can ship up to 4 vehicles inside a 40ft container.
MOVING OVERSEAS VIA AIR FREIGHT
If you need your cargo delivered within a short time frame, then Air Freight is the best method. Is the quickest method to ship your goods overseas, usually taking 5-7 days on a full door to door move.
We offer marine insurance for moving overseas and household goods shipments. Insurance options include basic cover and comprehensive policies for Air Freight and Sea Freight consignments.
For personal effects shipments the insurance premium is calculated as a percentage of the total value of the goods.
To calculate the total value of your furniture, clothes, books, shoes, fridges etc; your total sum insured should be based on the total replacement value.